Friday, October 15, 2010

Bloesem Kids and Fat Sheep

I've been following a really great blog called Bloesem Kids for several weeks now. I find it really inspiring to see so many beautiful and original things for children. She also has a feature called Mom Story where she interviews different extraordinary moms. Reading it definitely motivates me to strive to be more creative everyday.

A few weeks ago I entered one of her giveaways for a gift voucher from FatSheep and I was lucky enough to win a beautiful dress for Wren. It's a little too big for her right now but it still looks really cute on. I can see that it's going to be a piece that she can wear for a while because it's quite stretchy and being merino wool I know it's going to be really versatile. It will keep her warm when it's cold and cool when she's hot. I also shouldn't have to wash it too much because wool is naturally antibacterial and any little mishaps can just be spot cleaned. Wren has some knitted wool diaper covers that were originally my brothers in the early 1970s and they are wonderful. It's amazing, they look brand new, there isn't a stain or a smell on them and they are almost 40 years old!


No comments: