Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone and here's to an amazing 2011!

We had a great New Year's Eve with friends playing board games while Wren and her friend Mitchell tried their hardest to stay up until midnite with us.


My hopes for 2011 include the usual eat better, exercise more but I also plan to make a new felt camera every week for 2011. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep it up but I'm hopeful! I also want to get my house completely organised once and for all and that goes especially for my studio. It is such a horrifying mess and I am so embarrassed when people come over. Not to mention how difficult it makes my life when every time I start a new project I have to hunt down all the supplies. I also hope to redecorate my bathroom and kitchen and I plan to share my house with you room by room as they get finished.

No comments: